That's always the first thing I want to do when the semester is over. Watch TV. It's like the anti-study.
My spring semester is officially over. I haven't felt this free in 4 months. It's amazing.
I have a break now from class until May 29. I have to start my internship at MARR on May 14 so I'm not completely free of duties. And I still have to work. BUT I don't have to study jack squat.
Here's the things I have on tap to do over my 28 days of class freedom:
-get my bridesmaids dress cleaned so I don't go to Gina's wedding looking like a hobo
-put up the curtains that Shannon made me for Christmas
-install the fan in Jamie's room which is about a year overdue
-order pictures from my time in Kenya, put them in frames and hang them (yes, I've been home for 10 months)
-clean my car, which is currently the most disgusting thing on the planet (it's picked up, but really dirty)
-sleep in at least one day
-exercise more
-find a vent cover that fits the open vent downstairs and put that up
-maybe finish putting all the outlet covers on in the house
-read "Addictions in Grace" by Gerald May so I at least know something about additions before May 14
-go with Ami to Surrin
-hang out with my cousins and aunt and uncle who live here but I see just barely more often then my family in Minn sometimes!!
It's going to be glorious, people. Glorious!!
4 comments:
Congrats!! I am so proud of you! I noticed that "Go to TCBY with Christina" wasn't on your list. What's up with that?
Hey, if TCBY is involved, I better be invited! I'm so excited for you Jess! (and a little jealous). Count me in for more exercising! Enjoy your break.
woohoo!! 16 days and counting here.
Were/are you in Gina’s wedding? When was/is that? Why would you need to get the dress cleaned? That is one of the things I was thinking as I read your blog.
Post a Comment