Ethiopia is believed to be the birthplace of one of my most favoritest things: coffee!!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Unique things that come up when working with missionaries
Here was a new one for me......
Today in our weekly staff meeting, we were talking about budgets and financial stuff, when Daniel piped in that he had recently heard that "avian bird flu masks" were now reimbursable.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is great news. Does he know if my nuclear fallout shelter under the house with all the large cans of food are reimbursable? Or what about 12 gas masks I have? The generator, jugs of water or chemical suit? It would be great to be reimbursed and where do I turn these expenses in? HAHAHA!
2 comments:
That is great news. Does he know if my nuclear fallout shelter under the house with all the large cans of food are reimbursable? Or what about 12 gas masks I have? The generator, jugs of water or chemical suit? It would be great to be reimbursed and where do I turn these expenses in? HAHAHA!
Andy
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment