Ethiopia is believed to be the birthplace of one of my most favoritest things: coffee!!
O.k. I checked out the website, 70 bucks! Kinda pricey for a "buddy", but not so much for a "therapy session"
I couldn't believe this was on the new show American Inventor. Do people really buy this. The two adults on your blog look weird holding it. Glad he didn't make it on the show.Love, Ann
Hey Mom, I thought for sure you'd be buying the "Buddy"!!!I don't think you'd look funny holding it.Alli
Post a Comment
3 comments:
O.k. I checked out the website, 70 bucks! Kinda pricey for a "buddy", but not so much for a "therapy session"
I couldn't believe this was on the new show American Inventor. Do people really buy this. The two adults on your blog look weird holding it. Glad he didn't make it on the show.
Love,
Ann
Hey Mom, I thought for sure you'd be buying the "Buddy"!!!
I don't think you'd look funny holding it.
Alli
Post a Comment