Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Problems

Different life events over the past two weeks have markedly added some stress to my life. I don't think in general I cope with stress that well when it avalanches upon me. I am not very good about asking for help or talking to people about my problems. My tendancy is to suck it up and drive on forward. But eventually, I crash.

The crash came on Monday night after an extremely hectic and hard day at work. Because of circumstances out of my control I ended up being 45 minutes early to meeting my friends for dinner. So I decided to just sit in my car, listen to my ipod, and talk it out to God about what had been going on. I'm glad I had 45 minutes because I needed it. Really, all I could say though is "Lord, I believe. Please help my unbelief". I think that was enough.

No comments: