
One thing that was awesome was my dad being able to come last weekend and help me with things around the house. I had a great time hanging out with him, going to the gym, going to my church's missions conference, and doing some hard labor =). I think he had a great time too! Here's a picture from one of early morning workouts. I was so thankful for his help!!
Here are the things I now know how to do:
-use a stud finder and find a stud (I only knew how to find studs of the male kind before.... hahahaha)
-how to use a drill and change the drill bits
-how to fix my screen doors
-how to change locks
-how to get the Home Depot people to help you
-that outlets and outlet covers come in various colors like beige, white, almond and ivory
I'll be moving in officially on April 22!
No comments:
Post a Comment