This past weekend ended my very mundane but productive spring break week. I got to work all 40 hours this week like normal which was awesome because I had a ton of work to do. Then I started going through some old boxes that I had been left untouched in random closets around our house. I realized that when I moved to this house four years ago I had to pack in a hurry so I didn't go through most of the stuff I was keeping. So this time around I definitely found some random things, including the GRE scores I was looking for last spring and a gift certificate to Bath and Body Works that I apparently got in 1999. I also went through a lot of the boxes that had been sent down from Minnesota and had once been my mom's stuff. I was a little worried about those because I couldn't remember what was in them, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to really objectively sort through them. But my faithful friend Molly came over and helped me and we knocked that stuff out in no time! It felt good to have all that done and it really wasn't so bad.
Two closets down- one to go!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear things are going well with the move, Jess!
Post a Comment