
Apparently last week my friends Gates and Melissa were driving around Atlanta and saw a car with a red license plate cover that said "Georgians for Nebraska." Of course, they told me about it and I thought it was hilarious. So then I was really excited when Melissa emailed me today with a link to their website! It seems as though "Georgians for Nebraska" is the Georgia alumni branch for people who've graduated from the University of Nebraska. But I'm going to see if they ever let outsiders in. They even have T-shirts! I've got to get me one of those.
2 comments:
I can try my best to help with HTML stuff. Simon also knows some code things like that, and so does Andrea. If you ever see either of us on AIM (I'm bethcuomo and she's agentdownfall) feel free to ask us for help. :)
P.S. Georgians for Nebraska sounds awesome. Maybe you could sneak into their meetings...
Post a Comment