
Over the past couple of weeks I have been exploring the world of real estate to see if the next move for me should be to move into my own house. My focus has mainly been in a townhouse complex called Spring Harbor, located in a great area of Atlanta that is close to most places I need to go. I have a phenominal realtor and mortgage broker that have been a ton of help, not to mention great family and friends who have been so kind to lend their listening ears and gently advise me. This picture is of a potential house prospect. The house is actually a pretty light blue color but for some reason it's showing up gray here. It's 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath with a good amount of space for me an a roommate. There's lots of other things I could tell you about it but if you want to know, post a comment and I'll respond that way.
When you read this, please say a prayer for me that I would be wise about the decisions I will need to make and I would know the direction that God has for me.
Thanks!
3 comments:
Where is Spring Harbor?
It's located like a half mile from Pleasantdale and I-85. If you're coming from 85 South and get off at Pleasantdale, take a left and it's down there just past the baseball field. It must be close to where you are now. My new goal is to get everyone I know to live there so check it out!!
yeah...i was just in that area last night and thought that it would be a neat place to live. we'll see!!
Post a Comment