I needed some conditioner so last night I drove to Target to get some. I haven't really been happy with my latest conditioner choices so I decided to try something new. This Pantene product caught my eye that said it was "intensive moisterizing" or something like that, and I thought, "Yes! That's exactly what I want!" So I grabbed a couple of bottles and threw them in my basket. When I got home I went to put the new bottle in the shower and realized the bottle also says it's for "women of color".
But, my hair is pretty curly and dry so I kept it and used it this morning. It was great. Probably the best conditioner I've ever had. My brush also swiftly combed right through my hair. Awesome!
1 comment:
Jess, you may want to try Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious, Andrea just tried a friends and it is an intensive product for intensive curl like you have. Pricey but really good. Linda Ringsmuth
Post a Comment