My cousin Kristy had her second child last week, Brayden Ross:
Born: 12-08-2005
Birth Time: 11:59 pm
Weight: 10 lbs 4 oz (his mom is my height and dad is like 6'6'')
Length: 24 in.
Congrats to her and her husband Chad and big brother Gavin!! Brayden is my 10th 2nd cousin to be born to my generation of cousins (both sides included).
My uncle Andy and aunt Tanya are also having their baby this week, so hopefully soon I can post their update!! Their new baby girl, Isabella, will be my 46th first cousin (both sides included).
I always grew up getting to play with so many cousins all the time, so it is a blessing to welcome these new ones in, who will hopefully have many happy memories as well of doing the same!
1 comment:
Holy Cow!!! You have 46 first cousins?!?! I don't have any... Even if you go to third cousins, I don't have 46!!!!!!!
Post a Comment