Yesterday I was really hopped up because I had the home inspection during the afternoon and my last final for the semester later on that night. I have to admit, by about 11:00am my anxiousness was taking over! But of course, the inspection went pretty well and it looks like the seller will fix the problems before closing (Dec. 22), and I got a 98% on my final.
In light of this this verse came to mind last night as I was reading my Tabletalk devotion: "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matthew 6:33-34.
1 comment:
Hi Jess,
It's your little cousin Bethy here. I really, really like that Bible verse from Matthew. I am going to copy it down on a card to put in my purse to remind me that my anxiety about things is unnecessary, as God will take care of it all!!
I love that you have a blog. I have one, too. I will e-mail you the link if you want it. I write a lot of crap for no real reason except I forget what happens to me.
Love,
Beth
Post a Comment