Well, there basically is no house update. We've been trying to get the seller to fill out this last addendum page, and once that is done then we are in a binding contract. I think this guy is really busy and he works two jobs, so trying to get a hold of him is not very possible. Luckily my realtor is the most proactive person in the world and doesn't mind staying after him. If anyone is looking for a realtor in Atlanta ask me about her because I am probably her biggest fan at this point!
We are scheduled for the appraiser and home inspector to come out this week as long as we get that last page faxed back by tomorrow. So if you're reading this please say a prayer that these last details go well. And say a prayer for my sanity. I'm trying to balance this and take my last final on Tuesday. If everything goes as planned I will get at least an A- on my final and we will close on the house December 22.
No comments:
Post a Comment