Sunday, June 12, 2005

Good times in the backyard

Posted by: jessrings
1985-09-09 Matt & Jess in yard
My cousin Sean is visiting and we've been having a great time playing tourist in my home city of Atlanta!! He was asking me about pictures of my family and I came across this one of me and my brother. Awww..aren't we cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, I will always remember your AWESOME backyard in Nebraska. I remember when our family came down to visit and we got to swing on the tires in the backyard and have a picnic... I believe it was this picnic that we heard Shannon scream as her arm came out of her socket in one of our activities... A trip to the ER and x-rays later of a pound puppy and Shannon's shoulder... I think we still have the pound puppy x-ray! Ha ha!

Great memories!
Love,
Danielle