Thursday, June 16, 2005

Food like none other


It was a very looooong day for me today filled with computer problems at work and my friend Allie's story about how her car CD player was stolen again for the second time in nine months. Oh yeah, this time they also took her yoga mat. So if you see someone in the Duluth area walking around with a CD player and yoga mat, it's got to be him. So anyway, definitely no revelations happened today to I decided to post one of my favorite pics from my visit to Germany and Italy last fall. WOW was the food there soo good!

2 comments:

Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

That food looks SO stinking good. Wait...did I eat that pasta? I am getting hungry just thinking about it. Taco Bell...here I come!

jessrings said...

Wait, you have Taco Bell in Germany?? I KNEW I missed out on something last time!!