I am so excited to be able to be a bridesmaid for the fourth time in my friend Gina's wedding this June!! She asked me yesterday and I was super pumped. We have been friends for 5 1/2 years and have worked side by side at MTW that whole time. We started working in the same department just one month apart from each other. That's really the way to get to know a person that's for sure!
She met Dave in March of 2005 and have been dating ever since. I can't be more happy for both of them as they are now planning their wedding after spending a lot of time preparing for their marriage.
So the other amazingly cool thing is that the bridesmaid's dress Gina picked out for us is the exact same one my sister-in-law Shannon picked out for her wedding last September. When Gina showed me the picture I was pretty convinced it was the same one. We confirmed it today at David's Bridal!! Unbelievably I get to wear my pretty wine-colored, beaded dress one more time.
I know, this like never happens.
1 comment:
Isn't that the best! That is what happened to me last year with Danielle's and my sister's wedding - same dress. Nice when you only have to pay once and can wear it twice!
Love ya,
Kristy
Post a Comment