One of the more encouraging/hilarious emails come from Seth in our home office who works on the other side of the cubicle from me. He wrote:
After countless hours of meetings and deliberation, we, the Special Council on the Departure of Jessica, respectfully request you to submit a variety of your exclamations in audio form for the purpose of creating a “Jessica Button.” The Jessica Button will be readily available to all in the ST…er, I mean Global Support Ministries side of the office. When pressed, random Jessica-isms will be broadcast through a speaker to fondly remind us of you. Some of the most requested exclamations have been, “Oh my gosh,” “Sweeet,” “no way!” and “shut up.”
Respectfully Submitted,
The Special Council on the Departure of Jessica
I don't know if what I have to say is that memorable, but I know I really have been working with the most awesome group of coworkers ever.
3 comments:
man oh man, he should find a way to distribute Jessica buttons to all the members of the Kenya team...
I love it! Whenever I read your blog I litterally can hear you saying it and laugh! Can you send me one too?
Yes! And you have to send some up here to MN, too. It's SO you!
Post a Comment