Tuesday, December 19, 2006

News

As most of you know, I have been pursuing a Masters Degree in Professional Counseling at the Psychological Studies Institute (PSI) since the fall of 2005, while still working where I've been working at Mission to the World. After my prayer, thought, and input from caring friends and family, I have decided to begin taking full time classes in the spring of 2007 and no longer work at Mission to the World. I am excited about this change but at the same time sad because I will be leaving a job and work environment that I've loved for the past five years. I look forward to graduating in May of 2008 and hopefully using my degree in ministry, missions, or non-profit work after that. Also, for those of you who will be in Minnesota over Christmas, I will be there Dec 23-30 so hopefully I'll get to see many of you then.

And if you live in Atlanta, look for me at a coffee shop near you because I'm thinking of working at one for a part-time job!!

On another note, I officially changed my email to a gmail address, so if you don't have it let me know and I'll email it to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Jess,
Jay also started his MBA and will finish in spring 2009. I look forward to seeing you.
Alli