I've been noticing lately some new things in me that I'm not..quite..sure..where they came from.
I suddenly got a hint of excitement on our way to Home Depot to get a Christmas tree with Jamie on Sunday. Usually I'm quite the Christmas scrooge.
We got a Frazier fur, which I've never had before, and I wanted to try.
I actually wanted to decorate, and then loved how it looked when we were done, despite our earlier fear that our tree looked ghetto. I especially loved the fireplace and finally getting a screen for it so Soxie can no longer go in there and use it as a litter box. Then we had a beautiful fire and destroyed any reminant of this alternate litter box.
Jamie played some of her new Christmas music CD in the car on the way to church on Sunday, which I...LIKED. Then I had to recant my earlier comments to her, which went something to the affect of her (and Nathan) being "lame" for buying it.
I really like cooking and voluntarily ask to cook things. For example, I had the idea to make Kate's awesome enchilada's for Heather's birthday last Saturday and they were a big hit woo-hoo!!
I've been exploring the possibility of using gmail as my email address. Basically, from what I can see it totally rules school in comparison to yahoo. So be looking for a change on that front as well soon.
3 comments:
Do it, do it, do it. GMAIL rocks!! And you should listen to my Sufjan Stevens christmas CDs.
What music is it, and why had you been calling it "lame" before you listened to it?
Mm, Sufjan Christmas music. That's playing on my computer right now. I have the first three albums, which I got online last year, and my full set arrives next week. Another plug for Mr. Stevens.
Google is taking over the world. Might as well be on the winning team!
Well, as long as google's not exactly Wal-mart or Starbucks, I'm coo with that. I was listening to Charlie Brown Christmas, and I liked it a lot because it was piano music. Sufjan would be sweet. I don't know if I can actually bring myself to purchasing Christmas music. Ohhh...that would be a big step.
Post a Comment