In regards to weddings, I have, in the past year:
-received ten invitations to go to a wedding
-was able to go to five of them
-four of those five I did attend were just since September
-in two weddings I was honored to serve as a bridesmaid
-in one I was an awesome attendant
-five of the ten weddings were for first cousins
-three of these cousins are either currently pregnant or have already had their first child
-one of the ten was to my brother and sister-in-law's wedding (my fave, if you were wondering)
-one wedding I got to ride in an H2 Hummer limo (the above, clearly)
-only one of the ten was in the actual city of Atlanta where I live
-the last wedding attended in this cycle was today, which was the one that was finally in Atlanta
-I shouldn't get more invitations, that I know of, in 2006
So yes, don't worry, when I get married, you're all invited! And it's going to be one HECK of a party =).
2 comments:
Weddings are cool...but they get expensive if you have to go to 10 of them in one year.
Okay, so the big question, am I that random blogger you've been warned about? Perhaps :) But I am a fellow Christian, and a fellow PCA-member. How I found your blog is actually quite by chance. I typed "Sweden" into the search bar at the top of my blog, and the first one that popped up was yours, something about how you had been in Sweden meeting with MTW team there (if memory serves correct).
I was immediately excited, because I have a strong fascination with Scandinavia, and have been trying without success to find out what is happening with MTW there...they are very unfaithful in posting information on their website, which now seems to be entirely defunct. Since that day, I have been checking in on your blog every once and a while.
So I hope I'm nothing to be scared of. You will note that I am not that feared 'anonymous' commenter.
hey, jessica-
you've got a new fan. pretty cool.
but 10 weddings - my goodness. that's a lot. i don't know what my 12-month record is, but i know it's less than 10.
SKOL VIKINGS!
ken
Post a Comment