Monday, October 23, 2006

Get fired up- only 5 more days!

This just in from race coordinator Jenny:

Hello All,
As many of you are aware (because you have already signed up) this Saturday is the RUN FOR THE RIVER 5K Race (www.runfortheriver.org). The race begins at 8, so we should probably meet there at 7:30 ish. If you haven't signed up yet, it is not too late. You can register online or at the race site!

If you are interested in carpooling, please let me know. For whoever is interested, we will probably be meeting at the Glenrose House around 7. I know - it's an early morning, BUT it will totally be worth it. After the race, Lesley, Lisa and I will be hosting a pancake breakfast for all those who participated in the race.......well, not everyone - just the ones we know, of course.

It looks like it will be a bright and brisk morning on Saturday. I hope that you'll be able to make it!

Let me know if you if you signed up, if you want to carpool, if you are going to meet us there, and if you plan on coming for breakfast.

Thanks!
Jenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe that an entire blog entry was devoted to moi! Thanks, Jess. You did great at the race!!