Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ch..ch...changes

Things at work have been changing a whole lot lately.

Carrell was married on Sept 23 and got back to work finally this week after crusin' around Mexico. Now she walks to work, packs her lunch in a backpack, and her husband picks her up after work to go to the gym (aka after school program). Yes, she has reverted back to elementary school. She's got it all except for recess.

Ron started work this week and so he took over Daniel's place on our team. He's definitely not like Daniel, but a good pick for us for sure. We welcomed him by eating some sweet CFA and passing down Daniel's coveted cublicle dice to him.

Allie was in Daniel's old/Ron's new cubicle, so she moved to the empty one across from me. Allie has a humungous plant that hangs into my cublicle now and blocks out the light that was illuminating my workspace. I know what it must be what it's like to live on the Amazon rain forest floor.

I have been accused lately of having a cubicle that is too "over stimulating". I'm not sure how that is possible. That's like saying a decorated rock is over stimulating. So Tuesday I rearranged it and cleaned. I still think it's pretty sweet. At least my Vikings flag is much more prominant.

No comments: