Sunday, January 15, 2006

I found another cat I liked

I think Buttercup would make a perfect addition to my new house...if she's still around later this spring!

I also wanted to give a special thanks to the 20+ people who came out yesterday to help paint my house. The whole thing is done, and all I need to do is some minor touch ups. I'll be thinking of you everytime I look at those beautiful walls! And don't worry, sometime this summer I'll have a huge housewarming party for everyone so you can see it all put together!!

For you out of town folks, don't worry, I still have things to do so if you're itching to fly to Atlanta to do some manual or artistic labor, just let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess we want to see pictures of the new paint!

jessrings said...

Don't worry! They're comin'. I'm going to take some this weekend during the day so it's brighter.