I think it's officially a tradition- everytime I come back from Minnesota I have a hot new look!! I think it's because my aunts and cousins are so much more hip and cool then I am. Or..maybe it's because I have a tendancy to get into a rut with how I look and it takes some pretty persuasive people to get me out of it! Well here is a picture of my new haircut. I went with my aunt Mary to her hairstylist and they cut off 5 inches. This is the shortest I've had my hair since 8th grade! Luckily it wasn't cut in the same way as it was in 8th grade because then I wouldn't be able to fit in doorways. I am also wearing the $0.97 blazer that Mary found at Old Navy. Awesome, huh?Ever since last October I have also been making more of a conscious effort to watch what I eat and exercise more. All of the compliments I have been getting lately have encouraged me so much and seemingly it's really starting to pay off. I am blessed with such awesome family and friends who have been rejoicing with me in this process! I've lost almost 20 pounds so far which is really cool. I will have the opportunity to go to many weddings in the summer of 2006 so that is a goal I am shooting for to be at a good, healthy weight. It actually hasn't been too bad and I've enjoyed the process for the most part.
4 comments:
Who is that hot babe?
You're absolutely smashing! Anytime you need a fashion lift you know who to go to!!! It was great seeing you and always fun to do extreme makeovers and get you out of your element!
Jessica,
You are looking really good! I hear ya on the trying to lose weight deal. I'm just finally getting back into a few of the clothes I wore before I had Everett. It's tough! Allen and I just started a blog so I'm really into it now and checking out other blogs. Your's is great. Keep up the good work!
Jean
Jess you look beautiful! I was checking out your blog for the first time since before Christmas to see if you had any news about Matt and Shannon's engagement - i.e stories - the inside scoop... then I scrolled down and saw the picture! How beautiful is that hair cut! And you look so good! I can't wait to see you at the wedding! Love you lots! Danielle
Post a Comment