I am a Black Coffee At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable
At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty
You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it
Your caffeine addiction level: high
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jess, I'm gonna have to kick your tail. 'Cause I clicked on the link to the coffee quiz and found many other similar quizzes and now you have provided me with yet another way to waste time. Good job!
Haha....funny! I am expresso! Way to fend off the high heating costs. I piled on the blankets myself...and had the best night's sleep I've had in a while. Stay warm!!
2 comments:
Jess, I'm gonna have to kick your tail. 'Cause I clicked on the link to the coffee quiz and found many other similar quizzes and now you have provided me with yet another way to waste time. Good job!
Haha....funny! I am expresso!
Way to fend off the high heating costs. I piled on the blankets myself...and had the best night's sleep I've had in a while.
Stay warm!!
Post a Comment