
My family came to visit this past weekend and we had such a blast together. First of all, I have to thank my dad and brother for putting together my birthday present which was purchased from IKEA- a new desk and chair. They had some serious "bonding time" trying to figure out some pretty ambiguous directions. I am now using my computer at my new desk and sitting on my new chair, and it is awesome. We also got to visit some sites around Atlanta including Stone Mountain, which is where this picture was taken. This picture above, from left to right, is my brother's girlfriend Shannon (who will hopefully be my sister-in-law in the nearer future), my brother Matt, me, and my dad Pete. It is my "new" family as my mom is not pictured. But it is my family. I am blessed to have such outstanding people as these in my life. Shannon, I am grateful for you wanting to hang out with me on Sunday and explore the stores of Viriginia Highlands so we could escape the massive amounts of sports-watching that Matt was set on doing. Matt, I can't believe how awesome my new music is on my ipod. I love it. Papa, thank you for your generosity and serving me with all your hard work this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment