Ethiopia is believed to be the birthplace of one of my most favoritest things: coffee!!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Test results
I got the results back today of my very first test of graduate school. I got a 92% which is an A-. I am soooo happy with that!! And it was in my ethics class so hopefully that means I will be ethical and not get sued.....very often!!
92% is an A minus?!??!?! Goodness me, that's pretty hard marking! Maybe I'm thinking twice about coming to America to study!! (Nah, will just have to work hard I guess or settle for less than an A minus average!) Bev
2 comments:
Congrats Jess,
Andy
92% is an A minus?!??!?! Goodness me, that's pretty hard marking! Maybe I'm thinking twice about coming to America to study!! (Nah, will just have to work hard I guess or settle for less than an A minus average!)
Bev
Post a Comment