Check out this story and picture. It shows a gas station in Stockbridge, GA (just south of Atlanta) that had gas prices for $6.00/gallon yesterday: check out the article here..
Last night Jamie and I went to Kroger to get groceries and we drove by a gas station that had regular gas for $3.99/gallon. Down the road, the most popular gas station was selling it for $3.09 but they kept closing it down with yellow caution tape to refill the pumps and to kept the tanks from running out.
Jamie is driving my carpool to work this week so I wasn't sure how much gas was left in my car. I was super glad to find out I still have a half a tank which should last me until next week.
On another note, as we were leaving Kroger I realized that there is such an advantage to being single when you go grocery shopping. It takes me a whopping 30 minutes to get my stuff, get through the line and get out the door. Hey, there's got to be some advantage, since seemingly this is the Lord's will for me right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment