Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The ducks let us down


Rochelle..uhhh..reminded me that I never really put pics of her on my blog. In order to remedy this, she likes to send me pics that I not only would NEVER put on my blog, but they're so hideous I normally delete them immediately.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but this is the latest one she sent me. I've seen it before and I believe it's entitled "two ugly babies." Yes. Clearly.

Rochelle and her kids came over Monday night for dinner and duck feeding. Evan was kind of sick, so he wasn't super into it, but Julia and Harrison gave the ducks their best shot with the bread they were throwing. Unfortunately I guess the ducks were like extra full or something because not only did they not paddle over, they actually flew away in the other direction! Whatever ducks, I say. That was some awesome bread.

It's always fun getting to hang out with them and make dinner for someone. I know this is going to sound crazy and I'm about to get a million volunteers, but it does get old just making something lame just for yourself. I love getting to think about what to make and then have someone enjoy it besides me! Maybe one day when I have a family of my own this won't seem special, but for now, it is my treat. Which works great for Rochelle too, since cooking isn't anywhere near her fave activity.

1 comment:

sringsmuth said...

If we come over, will you make dinner for us? I could use a nice dinner of hamburgers and steak fries. :)