Friday, February 08, 2008

4 things email

This email has been circulating quite a bit in my circles (circulating in my circles...hahaha that's awesome), so I thought I would respond by putting in my blog, thus freeing myself from deciding who will have the privilege to read it....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Newspaper delivery girl
Orange Julius drink maker
Tour Guide at the Oak Hill Home at Berry
Missionary coach


Four movies I have watched more than once:
What About Bob
About a Boy
Lars and the Real Girl
So I Married an Axe Murderer


Four T.V. shows that I regularly watch:
The Office
The Today Show
LOST
Seinfeld


Four places I have lived:
Lincoln, NE
Arden Hills, MN
Mt. Berry, GA
Hotlanta


Four places I have been:
Brisbane, Australia
Nairobi, Kenya
Tranas, Sweden
Rome, GA


Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Ringsmuth family birthday reminders
My school
Rochelle
My Kenya teammates


Four of my favorite foods:
Soynuts
Fiber
Quesadillas at Mi Taco
Coffee


Four places I would rather be right now:
Alcatraz
Croatia
On my brother and sister in-law's sweet pontoon
Thailand


Four things I am looking forward to this year:
Graduating from grad school
Working at hopefully just one job and working only during the day
Having more free time
Painting my kitchen

No comments: