That when I'm done with graduate school I am going to spend a whole day and do nothing but watch movies. Some days (like today) I am just so tired of THINKING........and truthfully, I am also tired of irrational people. YES I am aware that I am going into a profession where I will deal with this on a daily basis...
6 comments:
I know how you feel. We had a week of clinical lectures only about two weekss ago (not tested on) and it felt so good to go home and not have to study/think about what we'd learned...
Good idea, Jess. May that day come soon, and may your movies be super relaxing. I suggest Ocean's Eleven.
I would love to join you in that movie day. :) although i am actually considering doing an extra semester and graduating in dec instead of may. am i insane??!!
I will totally join you. If its after school ends.
I'm there if you want company!
Oh wait, I'm going to be living there then....weird.
Post a Comment