I tried the cycle class at LA Fitness this week, which seemed to me a safer option than biking outside especially now that it's dark like at 5:30. I'm also basically bored with every other exercise option that LA Fitness offers, but I still need exercise so I wanted to try it out. First of all, it's not necessarily safer. Water bottle incidents, like dropping them while your legs are radically pumping, is not good. Another item to note, you watch yourself the whole hour of biking because of the huge mirror across the way. I found myself to be not too interesting, but others, very interesting. People really got into it. I think my teacher had a following or something. The music is also really loud, which I really liked. I like to be yelled at when I'm working out. And it was 70's music, which I used to love in college. However, all in all it was quite an enjoyable workout. I think I'm going to try it out again next week. It was pretty intense, so more than likely I won't be able to walk tomorrow (why am I always more sore on the second day?).
On another note, I'm at Panera right now procrastinating the start of my third paper this week, and there's this girl sitting across from me on the other side of the room that looks just like Laura R from behind. The Laura R when she straightens her hair. I haven't done the causal walk-over to see if it's really her, but I'm assuming not, based on the girl's shoes. They are white and sort of weird looking. Laura definitely has better taste than that. In case it is her...well..."hi laura!! And sorry I just made fun of your shoes!"
3 comments:
Haha that just made me laugh out loud. The whole Panera situation. Thanks for the laugh:) Hope to see you soon! Love - Shannon
so, apparently i need to keep up with your blog! thankfully, it was not me at panera. i think the only shoes i own with white on them are my running shoes. and my hair wasn't straight on friday. but i'm kind of sad you didn't walk over to talk to not me. =7
I am impressed about the bike thing...it makes me want to join a fitness club...ha ha.
Post a Comment