Thursday, August 25, 2005

Two other cool things

1. My friend Ami who lives in Germany with her husband, announced to the world today that they are expecting their first child in March of 2006. She was totally surprised when she found out was pregnant, and they were fully prepared to adopt kids at some point because she thought she couldn't have kids. So far she's 13 weeks along and it all looks great. Isn't the Lord cool how he works miracles?

2. I've been trying to exercise more, and today I ran for 7 minutes straight! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, j.r.-

thanks, as always, for the blog. you have a gift for writing, and i mean that. a piece of writing advice i once got is to write like you talk. it isn't always easy to follow, but i can totally hear you in your writing.

on top of that, i think a tricky thing about blogging is avoiding sharing every last mundane detail about your life. ("Today, I went to Publix. I bought Froot Loops. More later...") But you write about your life in a way that is thoughtful and interesting.

anyway, great news about ami, eh? that girl rocks so hard. she never fails to put a smile on my face. (except this one time) and dave, i could go on about that guy.

nice work with the running. seven minutes straight is no small accomplishment. keep it up - a 5K awaits.