Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Never again will I have to do this

I am on my way to Alison's house in Smyrna to work on my very last group project ever in my life. We have to present on how people with criminal backgrounds have a hard time finding jobs and why and what would you do if someone like this came to your counseling office for vocational help. We're going to show parts of the movie Crash, which I'm excited about. But I just got done watching the carjacking scene, which is what I wanted to play, and I seemed to have forgotten how much those folks enjoyed the F word. Hmmmmm. Well, maybe I can just present it as part of the pathology we have to analyze.

I also wanted to share the verse that I've been clinging to over these past few days. I found it in my new fave devotional "Jesus Calling."

7"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose trust is the LORD.
8 He is like a tree planted by water,
that sends out its roots by the stream,
and does not fear when heat comes,
for its leaves remain green,
and is not anxious in the year of drought,
for it does not cease to bear fruit."
~Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments: