
So last Saturday Melissa, Gates and I went to the Fernbank Museum for Gates's birthday. None of us had ever been there, so we leisurely walked around the museum and took in all the sights. What's interesting about this museum is that the featured attraction is more or less a lot of fake animals, including a giant sloth. This was the biggest sloth I had ever seen by far. So I asked a guy who was also looking at the sloth if he could take our picture. I told him to try to get the sloth in there. Wow- did he ever. Can you even see us??
We also got to walk through the new Chocolate exhibit that will be there until mid-March. Unfortunately they only have free chocolate samples on Sundays!! So keep that in mind if you plan on seeing it. There's nothing worse then spending 30 minutes learning about chocolate and then having no free access to chocolate at the end. But it was really fun. Here's an interesting fact- the country that consumes the most chocolate is the U.S., and the country that grows the most chaco plants is the Ivory Coast.
No comments:
Post a Comment