Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Note To Jess

I decided that since you aren't sure if you should keep blogging, maybe I should do it for you. That was made MUCH easier when I went signed into my blog and found that you had selected to stay logged into yours at MY computer. I guess that is sortof like giving me permission to mess with your blog a wee bit.

That being said, I am glad you survived your wickedly cold camping trip this weekend, and I think you should blog about it and include several pictures. I think you won't regret having this catalog of memories to look back on someday. It is always nice to see where you have been and what God has brought you through and you will never know who your writings will impact.

Keep in touch and stay cool over the summer.

Rochelle Marie Ringsmuth Tynes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when people forget to log out. Rochelle you were much to kind.

Hope you have a great Christmas,

Andy