

Here are some fun pics from Gina's bachelorette party that was two weekends ago! She is getting married on Saturday. We met at MTW almost six years ago and have worked side by side in the internship department until I left to work from home last January. It's really neat how both of us got to be such good friends through an initial working relationship. After we had worked together for about two years our friend and former MTW intern Mary Bell was astonished to know that Gina and I worked together but didn't hang out much outside of that. I remember thinking that we worked together forty hours a week so you get to know a person quite well just with that. Now I can't imagine my life without her as a friend! And we do hang out outside of work.
The first pic is of us at South City Kitchen which is where we went for dinner. It was amazing. The second pic is of Gina (pink veil) and all of us bridesmaids
BTW- Gina was lucky and got off pretty easy as far as gifts goes for the party. I'm not sure if Jamie will be so fortunate at hers...
2 comments:
Please tell Gina congratulations for me! Very exciting!
Jess, you look so great!!
Post a Comment