I cleaned out the rest of my cubicle today so that Blaire won't have to work in a pigsty (picture of former pigsty included here). Although, she's still getting my totally ghetto chair. I also had to give my keycard to the front door back so now when I go to the MTW office I'm officially on "visitor" status. This is a new thing in our world in an effort to become more secure. I think being on visitor status includes wearing a white nametag and getting stared at.
This finished off quite a stressful week for me. I had a ton of homework to do leading up to having a weekend class all day Friday and Saturday and most of Sunday. By Sunday I was happy with glee to be done and able to run my little heart out at the gym with Christina and Amy Mo. Apparently I was so happy I almost tripped off the treadmill while telling a story about the class. I felt really lame until Christina did it too like two minutes later.
So now my new identity is counselor in training. I think that's going to work for me. I still fight my new life sometimes, but I think I'm hitting acceptance stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment