Another awesome thing that happened later on Valentines Day...I was able to do a home improvement project in 15 minutes!
You would think that someone who wanted to buy a home would also be excited about doing home improvement projects. However, I tend to not do things so logically. After many attempts at this I am painfully aware that I am a home improvement nightmare. Usually I try to avoid these projects as much as possible. Hence, the really nice framed picture that's been sitting in the hallway for the past 10 months. But no longer!!
Somehow while I was cleaning I got the courage to put it up, wall anchors and all, completely by myself. It only took 15 minutes and as you can see it looks awesome. VICTORY!!!
The other neat things that happened this week was getting a sweet card from my dad that I loved and have it up in my room so I can keep looking at it. I also got a really neat giraffe bowl from my friend Martha who lives in Kenya. I got the bowl via Opal who just went to Kenya and she brought it back for me. Neither Opal nor I had ever seen anything like it, so we were really intrigued about where Martha got it. She probably has her secret Kenyan-only stores.
Really special stuff!!
1 comment:
Nice job on the picture, Jess. It looks great. If Andy had been there, I'm sure he would have tried using a power drill, duct tape, and a soldering gun to do the same job. :)
Post a Comment