Saturday, May 13, 2006

Soxie the Cat




Here are some pictures of my new cat Soxie. She is eight years old and I got her from a coworker who could no longer keep her because she married a guy who was allergic to cats. No, I can't change her name unfortunately. But, at least it's not like "fluffy" or something.

She's been incredibly low maintence for the most part and really friendly. She actually seems to enjoy having her belly rubbed which is pretty uncharacteristic for cats. Her favorite thing to do is to sit in the windowsils of our house because we always have the windows open. That was something we could never do at my old house because the windows were either painted shut or they didn't have screens. My complex also provides plenty of things for her to see I'm sure.

I also included a picture of the roses growing outside my door. Aren't they beautiful?

No comments: