Here are a few things that I found good to remember today:
-that today is May 24, 2006, and not May 25 or 26 or August 31, 2006, therefore it would be helpful for me to focus on today and not worry about tomorrow.
-that I know how to study the Bible, so in the likely event that I happen to find myself not believing truth, I am capable of spending some time in the word when I get a few minutes tonight.
-Gina has the equivalent of present day turkish delights on her desk in the form of Belgian chocolate that somebody brought back this week. She will let me have a piece for a quick pick me up.
-that God would rather not let me know the whole story of how my life will turn out because He knows I would freak out. So, I need to remember Lamentations 3:22- His mercies are new every morning. He will handle anything that comes my way today. And then He'll do it again tomorrow.
-That Eph 3:20 is so true- He does do things that are abundantly more then I could ask or imagine and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him (Heb 11:6).
Ok, I think I'm back on track now.
1 comment:
AMEN Sister!
Thanks for the reminder too :)
jamie
Post a Comment