Ethiopia is believed to be the birthplace of one of my most favoritest things: coffee!!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Transition in progress
While in California, I started the transition from wearing "plain" socks to "fun" socks. Christina documented it on film. I'm not 100% turned over yet, but getting close. This week I was about 5 for 7.
What do you think? Is it worth it??
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yes! fun socks are better cause when they make you happy whenever you look at your feet. before, oh, boring feet. now, whoa!!!! awesome feet!!!! it's worth it!
As long as I live, even as a married guy, I will never understand how women can say that clothes which are dyed with varying degrees of pigment can be considered "fun."
It's a sock.
On the other hand, my wife does not understand how dragging a canoe through the boundary waters, rife with mosquitoes and rain, while sleeping in dirty tents for four days could be considered "fun."
LOL-yes indeed, I did not pay tribute to Amy Mo, who actually got me these socks for Christmas (or was it santa??), and is probably the fun socks president of the world.
6 comments:
yes! fun socks are better cause when they make you happy whenever you look at your feet. before, oh, boring feet. now, whoa!!!! awesome feet!!!! it's worth it!
As long as I live, even as a married guy, I will never understand how women can say that clothes which are dyed with varying degrees of pigment can be considered "fun."
It's a sock.
On the other hand, my wife does not understand how dragging a canoe through the boundary waters, rife with mosquitoes and rain, while sleeping in dirty tents for four days could be considered "fun."
So I guess it sort of evens out. :)
5 for 7, not bad at all. I am a little disappointed that you failed to mention who started you on the "fun" sock train.
LOL-yes indeed, I did not pay tribute to Amy Mo, who actually got me these socks for Christmas (or was it santa??), and is probably the fun socks president of the world.
I'm all about fun socks! Particularly non-matching, out of season fun socks.
I love fun socks! I get mine at Old Navy, mostly, and some from the Gap. Argyle, especially, make me happy. :)
Post a Comment