



Well, Jamie and Nathan are now married. Here are some fun pictures from last weekend!
I am officially in "transition" week. Jamie got married and moved out last Saturday, and Amy is currently packing in order to move in this Saturday. So basically, it's just me and Sox for the moment.
It's interesting what you miss when someone you're used to being around, isn't. A few times I would drive home and wonder if Jamie was going to be there. Once I woke up in the middle of the night and thought "huh, I never heard Jamie come home....oh dangit, she's in St. Lucia!" Luckily, the brain does change and will eventually move on from friend/roommate Jamie to just friend Jamie.
I have also been adjusting to my new solo coffee ritual. For the past almost six years, I typically have made coffee for the both Jamie and I each morning. In addition, I am responsible for buying the filters and creamer, and she is responsible for buying and grinding the coffee. As of this morning, I am officially out of coffee. And quite frankly, I have no idea what kind I should buy. Should I stick to what she bought? Or try something new? The options are endless. Never really having to survey the coffee aisle at Kroger, I will be checking that out for sure tonight. I have learned how to grind it though, fortunately. I will also now be buying fat-free creamer instead of sugar free. I think it's actually going to taste worse. Awesomeness. Amy has no input, because she doesn't like coffee.
In addition to getting Amy on Saturday, I am also getting digital cable televison. Comcast is supposed to stop by between 2-5pm. Amy and I came to an agreement that we would bump the household up from basic cable. Rock on! Oh....sweet...TNT and Law and Order reruns...I have missed you so!! I'm also pumped to watch A & E "Intervention" in case I don't get enough of that at MARR. I do have to limit though somehow, because I still have three months to go until I graduate. Maybe Amy will be willing to help me with that...??
3 comments:
Wow - digital cable and fat free creamer. Your life is going to be soooooooooo sweet!
Thanks for posting pictures! I was hoping to see some :).
i am sad about my solo coffee times too. Has anyone mentioned that you will have two roommates whose names rhyme? Just a thought :)
Post a Comment