I've realized that within all the different areas of my life, I now answer to four different supervisors: one for my work for MTW, one for my outplacement site at MARR, one for my counseling site on Tuesday evenings at my school, and one for my group supervision class at school.
Somehow I hope I am becoming more humble.
I do know that I am working with some of the best counselors ever and I'm getting some pretty darn good advice.
And I love my MTW boss, who is so flexible with my crazy schedule and trusts me to plan and do my work well on my own. Gratefulness abounds to you McKenzie!!
I am, however, looking forward to May 10, which is when I gradate and hopefully will be employed with one, and only one, supervisor.
1 comment:
So you're kind of like the guy from Office Space in that respect, eh? :)
Post a Comment