It is not a revelation that I am not married. But in my quest to find a suitable mate I find that as a Christian, one is most likely to be found from men I meet at church. As of today that still has not worked, and seemingly I am in the same boat as many others. Plan B is often to try online dating, such as eharmony.com, which is known as a pretty reputable site. I guess for some "reputable"' and "internet dating site" doesn't really go hand in hand. But I've heard it's worked for some. This week I was forwarded a new internet dating website. It boasts of being able to connect "reformed" singles to one another. Being reformed is a certain theology some Christians, including me, believe. However, I am not sure about this site, plus, it poses a direct slam to eharmony. That's like...going way far man. Here's the info on the site. No, I did not sign up...yet. Ask me when I'm 30.
Dean L. Scott, a member of Evangelical Reformed Church in Tacoma, Wash., started SovereignGraceSingles.com (SGS) January 2005. The purpose of SGS is to give an opportunity for single men and women committed to the Reformed faith from around the world to meet other Christians of like mind and persuasion. SGS professes itself to be in contrast to other Christian singles sites where emphasis is placed more on personality profiles than a personal walk with Christ. Share this site with your single Reformed friends: www.sovereigngracesingles.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment