Friday, December 07, 2007

Thank God

My semester is now over. I feel like I barely made it.

My final today was for my research methods class which has been the nemesis of my counseling educational career. I have lost a lot of blood, sweat, and tears for that class. I know today we were all delirious. I kept telling people that today was Pearl Harbor. I even joked and told Trevor that he probably remembered Pearl Harbor because he was that old. Trevor is not that old. It was a ridiculously hard test, but whatever, it's over.

On my way home from my final today I was thinking, can it be that I only have one semester to go and then I'll have a Master's degree? Whaaaaaaaattttt?

1 comment:

sringsmuth said...

But now to the real question: what are you going to do to celebrate? I hope it involves indulging in food that is bad for you, lots of movies, and a healthy dose of PJ pants. :)

Congratulations, Jess!